This is a quick and simple recipe to use when time is hard to come by.
Makes: 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
1-16 oz. package of spaghetti noodles
1 1/2 pound of ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1/4 tsp. salt
1-1 pound 10 ounce jar of Ragu spaghetti suace (or your favorite sauce)
1 tsp. oregano
1. Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine beef, onion, garlic, and salt in a large saucepan and heat over medium until beef no longer pink.
3. Drain meat mixture and return to saucepan.
4. Add in the Ragu and oregano.
5. Heat sauce thoroughly, pour over noodles, and enjoy!