If you love chocolate and peanut butter, you will love this pie!
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER PIE
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Time to Set: 1 hour
Servings: 8 slices
1 package (3.4 ounce) of chocolate, cook and serve pudding mix
1/2 c. peanut butter
1 c. Cool Whip (more if you want to use it as topping)
1 9-inch graham cracker crust
1. Cook pudding according to directions on package.
2. Remove pudding from heat and whisk in peanut butter.
3. Place pan in bowl of ice water for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
4. Fold in Cool Whip.
5. Pour mixture into crust and cover.
6. Refrigerate until set (approximately one hour).
7. You may top the pie with the remainder of the tub of Cool Whip if desired.