These are some tasty morsels.
GARLIC CHICKEN BITES
Prep Time: 40 minutes (includes 30 minutes for marinating)
Cook Time: 15 minutes
2 boneless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized chunks
1/4 c. water
1/8 c. extra virgin olive oil
4 garlic cloves, pressed
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/2 c. breadcrumbs or crushed seasoned croutons
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1. Place chicken, olive oil, garlic, and black pepper in large mixing bowl and stir well.
2. Cover and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
4. Combine bread crumbs (or croutons) and cayenne in small bowl.
5. Coat individual pieces of chicken with the breadcrumbs and place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until chicken no longer pink.